Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas Time!

I LOVE Thanksgiving weekend! It officially kicks off my favorite time of year, CHRISTMAS! There is no better time in the book of Cambrias than Christmas time. Cambrias love Christmas and tomorrow I will be decorating my TWO, count 'em, two Christmas trees and my awesome husband put lights on my house today.
Today, we went and saw ODT's production of "It's a Wonderful Life" and have pretty much spent the weekend listening to Christmas music and watching Christmas movies. On Monday, I go back to school and start reading A Christmas Carol with my students, the greatest Dickens's book ever written, and then spending the rest of my time in December engaged in Christmas festivities: Festival of Trees, Temple Square lights, making goodies, seeing Santa Claus (I love having a kid, although his excitement for Christmas can't hold a candle to mine), Christmas parties, more Christmas lights, Christmas plays, shopping (started yesterday!), and so much more!
I LOVE CHRISTMAS!

No comments: