Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Year's-Boo Year's

It's New Year's. . . .six days ago. Every year I say I'm going to do all these things tat I never end up doing. This year, the only resolution that I made (with my awesome husband) was to not eat out very much. We eat out ALL the time. WAAAAY too much. Every time the end of the month comes and we wonder where all the money's gone, we just have to look at your checking account. SICK! Wendy's, McDonalds, Iggy's, Cafe Rio, Paradise, Rio Grande, Squatters, more McDonald's, Subway, more Cafe Rio, Barbacoa, etc. Incredible! So, Stuart and I decided that we really need to get a handle on this whole thing and start eating things in our house, WOW, did you know that I have perfectly edible food in my pantry? Neither did I.
To celebrate our new found goal, we dined out at a cheap restaurant. . . . . .

Baby steps.

No comments: