Wednesday, September 10, 2008

He Left Me

After only a month of marriage, my husband has left me. But don't worry, I got a house.
Stuart is currently in Cedar City for a conference and Sawyer and I are getting up at 5:30 a.m. every morning so we can get to school on time. We are sleepy people.
Good news though. I wasn't kidding about the house. Stuart and I are purchasing a lovely white brick home in my ol' hood in Murray. It is awesome and I am so excited about the prospect of not having people living on top of me and hearing them walk, talk, watch T.V. and. . .go to the bathroom. Our new house has FOUR, count them, FOUR bathrooms, a huge kitchen, a beautiful fenced backyard, and is right down the street from Sawyer's future kindergarten. We are very happy people right now! HOORAY!

5 comments:

Tui Family said...

Yay! Congrats for Camb! That is seriously so exciting! I can't wait to come see it! (My heart stopped beating when I read the first sentence in your post though, punk! =))

A.P. said...

Four bathrooms?!? Swanky! You should have one toilet be a goldfish bowl. That would be awesome.

j.l. clyde said...

you're leaving downtown? for the 'burbs?! traitor!

Kathy said...

Hey! It's your cousin, Kathy. Yay for the house! I found your blog through Whitney's, so I hope it's okay that I stalk you. :) My blog is www.imajacobs.blogspot.com.

Hev said...

Congrats on your home purchase! That is so exciting! Yes I have to agree with Wend when I read that first line of your post it scared me. Glad things are going well.