Friday, August 22, 2008

WOW!

It's been a while. So much has happened! Now, I'm back in school, I'm moved into a new house, I'm married, I'm a stepmom, and most importantly, I got a haircut! For those of you who know me well, I am a gal who likes her long hair. My hair is now as short as it was last when I was nineteen-years-old. New house, new husband, new hair, I suppose.
How is married life, you ask? I love it!
How was the honeymoon? Fantastic!
How was the wedding that I spent seven months planning? The best day of my life. I had all my loved ones around me, everyone had a great time dining and dancing and most importantly, I was calm ALL day (My bridesmaids will tell you differently, but for me, it was calm).
I love my wonderful husband and my beautiful new little boy. I highly recommend marriage if you have found someone you like. There is nothing like it.
Now. . . back to school. How did this happen so fast? This had to have been the fastest summer of my life. Planning, packing, and running around like a crazy person (maybe that's why I like marriage, I'm suddenly not being pulled in so many directions).
Now I'm just running around like a crazy person at school instead of everywhere.

5 comments:

Emilie said...

Don't worry. You will probably always be a crazy person in some way or another! :). Next summer we'll have to hang out a bit. Since I will be a stay-at-home mom, and you maybe won't have as much work still. It could be fun.
Love ya! Em

$teve said...

Congratulations Camb!!!

Tui Family said...

My Camb!
Glad I found you on here! Now I can pretend I actually see you once in awhile! You were the most beautiful bride! You seriously just radiated. One of these days when you're not so busy we need to get Kassie and your new step-son together to play. Love you! =)

Hev said...

So happy for you! Glad that everything went so well. You deserve it! Congratulations! :)

Julie said...

I want a picture of the hair cut!