Friday, March 28, 2008

I Just Want To Breathe or maybe better titled- Randomness

I did think of something to write about. . .my allergies. I have officially been a teacher for almost two years and I have been sick probably about four months of that time period. Sadly, all those months are within this current school year. Now. . .I have allergies. Stupid flowers.
I will be beginning a countdown now at this point until the end of school (46 school days staryting today)!
Isn't it great? I'm adult and yet, I still get to look forward to summer break. Hooray for me. Although I'm sure that all the work at my two jobs right now balances it all out somehow.
I wonder how many days it is until my honeymoon?. . one moment please.
Doo, doo, doo. Doo, doo, doo, de, doo, doo, de, doo, doo.
Sweet! 128!
. . .Did I mention that I only have 46 school days left this year?

2 comments:

$teve said...

I wish you the best of luck with your allergies. Congratulations again on your engagement!!! Nice to hear from ya again. :)

Julie said...

I can't wait for the wedding!!! I'm always up for an excuse to shop for a new outfit. See you soon!