Friday, November 13, 2009

Wow!

It's been a while. I looked at other people's blog just now, just to see if other people were still blogging and I would still be properly cool if I blogged today, and it looks like I've missed out on a lot.
Blogging, it would seem, is still in. I started this other blog for my students when I was all gung-ho at the beginning of the year. "Maybe my kids will read my blog and then we could have discussions on the blog and it would be so cool." yeah, right. I haven't updated this blog since May so I'm pretty sure that I haven't touch my teaching one.
It's Friday, it's November and the holidays are fastly approaching and making me a happy Cambria.
I am killing time here while I wait for the time to hit 3:10 so I can leave school and go to the gym.
. . . .I guess I haven't blogged for a while because I have not had anything to say. Not to say nothing has happened to me, just not enough to cause enough emotion to say, "This must go out to webreaders everywhere!"
I switched schools and now work much, much, much closer to my house. Much closer. It rocks! Life at this school is pretty quiet, so there is no weird PTA ladies, no weird "poopy" students, no crazy committees that I have to be on. Just learning. Huh. Pretty cool.

1 comment:

katie said...

i, for one, am glad you are back! i was going to send you an email and ask if you had abandoned blogging. yeah, you came back! i check it and read it so keep the updates coming! misses!