Monday, July 21, 2008

The Twelve Days of Matrimony. . and Bittersweet Memories

So, I am the biggest blog slacker in the universe this summer. . .and by the way, what happened to my summer. I have spent hundreds of hours packing and planning and next to no hours reading. No bueno! Oh well.
Well, it is upon us. Twelve days until I get married. AHHHH! So many emotions, so much to do, so much time still until my honeymoon (I won't be blogging then either!)
This has been a bittersweet month. My BFF, Katie and I are moving out of our cute "girl house" (Thanks, Erica!) and in the words of Monica on Friends "have to live with boys" now. Weird. Both of us are highly excited (at least Katie is going somewhere warm), but I think that the experience of living together has been priceless. I shall miss Katie, our long midnight talks, watching fashion and make-over shows, going to Olive Garden for soup (Katie) and salad (Cambria), having our own little runway shows in our house, and laughing together being silly.
Here's to us, K-Fab! (Our cell phone minutes are about to increase extensively!)
Love ya! C-Note

1 comment:

katie said...

i love that we have to live with boys now! do you think they feel the same way? these boys are lucky to have girls like us!

i shall miss you too. looking back on the past 3.5 years you have been my bff...i would have shared it with no one else. here's to new beginnings for c-note and k-fab. possibly pace can write a book about us...we would be cute characters...in our riding boots!

remember my super katie costume??? :) hahahahahaahahahah